Learn How to Teach a Safe, Supportive & Creative Yoga Practice for New Moms!
Continue your study of yoga for Pregnancy and Motherhood. This weekend is the long awaited continuation of the initial Om Births 20 hr Prenatal Teacher Training. In this training we will focus on postpartum yoga, plus yoga for moms and babies!
The training will include sections on:
I: Postnatal Yoga for Mom
- Anatomy and Physiology post birth
- Proper Pelvic Floor and Core engagement
- Appropriate Postnatal sequencing
II: The Psychology of Motherhood and the 4th Trimester
- Hormonal shifts
- How to recognize postpartum depression
- Attachment theory Parenting
- Baby soothing techniques
III: Baby and Me Yoga
- How to bring Baby into the yoga practice
- Infant developmental stages
- Meditations to be done with Baby
IV: Professional development
- Enhancing your own teaching skills
Prerequisite: Om Births Prenatal Training Level 1
This weekend is the continuation of the Om Births initial Prenatal training and flows from here into the Om Births Advanced Prenatal Training and the Capstone retreat. This Training will culminate in sufficient hours for the Yoga Alliance RPYT designation (our program is in the process of being certified). If you're not interested in getting the Yoga alliance registration, no worries! The four trainings combined constitute an Om Births Certification in expert pre and postnatal yoga technique.
Cost: $425, Early bird pricing of $385 until Feb 1