Learn How to Teach a Safe, Supportive & Creative Yoga Practice for New Moms!
Continue your study of yoga for Pregnancy and Motherhood. This weekend is the continuation of the initial Om Births 20 hr Prenatal Teacher Training. In this training we will focus on postpartum yoga, plus yoga for moms and babies!
The training will include sections on:
I: Postnatal Yoga for Mom
- Anatomy and Physiology post birth
- Proper Pelvic Floor and Core engagement
- Appropriate Postnatal sequencing
II: The Psychology of Motherhood and the 4th Trimester
- Hormonal shifts
- How to recognize postpartum depression
- Attachment theory Parenting
- Baby soothing techniques
III: Baby and Me Yoga
- How to bring Baby into the yoga practice
- Infant developmental stages
- Meditations to be done with Baby
IV: Professional development
- Enhancing your own teaching skills
- Prerequisite: Om Births Prenatal Training Module 1
This weekend is the continuation of the Om Births initial Prenatal training and flows from here into Module 3, the Advanced Om Births Prenatal Training. This Training, along with a practicum of observations and teaching, will culminate in sufficient hours for the Yoga Alliance RPYT designation. If you're not interested in getting the Yoga alliance registration, no worries! The 3 Om Births Modules plus the Teachers Retreat, constitute an Om Births Certification in expert pre and postnatal yoga technique.
Friday 6-9pm || Saturday & Sunday 12:15-8pm
Cost: $450 | $390 before August 17th