Flow and Grow Returns to Om Births!
Om Births is thrilled to welcome back expert educator and long time yoga teacher Lara Hocheiser for her signature Flow and Grow Kids Yoga Teacher Training!
Who should take the Flow and Grow Kids Yoga Teacher Training?
Educators, clinicians, camp counselors, after school staff, childcare workers, parents, and anyone that loves children and teens
- Participate in (demo) yoga classes for early childhood, middle childhood and teen/tweens
- Understand the union of child development and yoga.
- Prepare and Present your own lesson plan with constructive feedback.
- Learn age appropriate meditation and relaxation.
- Adapt programming for the setting and children you care for
- Join a private group of graduates to stay connected, get advice, and share your joys of teaching.
Participants receive a training manual by Lara Hocheiser that is full of invaluable information to further your professional development and to encourage your collaboration with others. Check out a snippet of the teacher training manual here.
For more information about our Teacher Trainings and FAQs, take a look at our Teacher Training Info Sheet.
Cost for this training is $449.
Lara Hocheiser, E-RYT, RCYT,
Founder/director of Flow and Grow Kids Yoga teacher training. Early education expert
Lara was a classroom teacher when she noticed the need for a different kind of skill set than was offered in a typical classroom. That is what urged her to begin a children's yoga journey. More than a decade of studies in yoga plus 15 year in early education, and continuous studies with leaders in the field such as Jennifer Harper Cohen, Mayuri Gonzales, Tara Rachel Jones and Abbie Davies had helped shape her methodology. As a young woman, Lara was mentored by the education director of Pine Village Preschool, Jacie Feinberg, and also by Roman Szpond, owner of Inner Strength Studios. She now resides in New York City
Contact Lara for more information or to register for this training