Prenatal Yoga at Inner Strength Sudbury
A Yoga workshop for Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond
Looking to Stretch and Strengthen your body while pregnant?
Wanting to explore what a yoga practice during pregnancy can involve?
Got some back pain you'd like to release?
This is your workshop!
Join Expert Om Births TM Prenatal Yoga teachers for a fun, flowing practice geared specifically to your own personal needs during pregnancy. This expanded version of the Om Births TM Prenatal yoga class will offer time to break down conventional yoga sequences and modify them for pregnancy, as well as learn better alignment for your changing physiology, and spend time learning Yoga Breathing techniques to calm your nervous system and help you relax and prepare to welcome your baby into your arms.
Appropriate at any stage of pregnancy.
Students will get to:
- Enjoy an appropriately vigorous yoga practice feeling the strength the body has naturally
- Deeply relax their body and mind
- Connect to their own innate curiosity and explore the practice of Yoga while pregnant
- Connect more deeply to their son or daughter within
- Learn safe ways to practice throughout pregnancy
- Practice Breathing and relaxation techniques to ease discomfort and manage labor
- Meet fellow expecting Moms and share a fun class together.
Come join us for an exciting, fun, and relaxing class celebrating pregnancy and yoga!
Om Births TM Teachers are all highly skilled yoga teachers who have completed a 200hr initial yoga teacher training, and have then been trained and mentored by Bec Conant. Bec has been teaching prenatal yoga for over 15 years, as well as working as a Birth Doula and HypnoBirthing educator. Om Births TM' style of prenatal yoga begins with a level 1 Vinyasa, but then adapts the poses to a moderate level for pregnancy. Om Births TM also brings playful mindfulness into the practice building a fun atmosphere which encourages exploration in a safe, nurturing environment. Not to tight, not too loose, this practice lets you work at your level to find your own personal edge and insight.
Come join us and explore Yoga during pregnancy!