TLC Parenting & Infancy Class Series (0-5 Months)
Join The Loved Child (TLC), and Om Births for a very special New Parent support and education group!
The Loving Child Parenting Center features an expert curriculum to help educate new and experienced parents on infant development.
This workshop is a weekly class series Thursdays, March 2nd- April 6th 1pm-2:15pm and is appropriate for parents of newborns through 5 months of age.
- TLC New Parent & Infancy Classes are unique and unlike all other parent/infant classes. The enjoyable, educational, and evidence-based weekly curriculum EQUALLY supports the typical developmental process for both the new mother/father AND the infant(s).
- Each class includes a Parent Topic relevant to new parents, and a weekly focus on an area of infant development, and/or infant behavior.
- Families enrolled in the New Parent & Infancy class receive the TLC Weekly Newsletter with parent-friendly resources in preparation for the Parent Topic, Infant Development/Behavior Focus, and ideas for play & activities at home.
- To promote early literacy, every family enrolled in class, receives an age-appropriate board book to be shared in class weekly and daily at home.
- All classes are facilitated by a Masters-level trained Instructor
- TLC offers sibling/twin discounts.
- The classroom space, materials, and toys are disinfected between each class.
- FREE/Non-permit and easy parking available in addition to public transportation.